These are a few pics from our first days in Durban, check out the other blog for the stories.
Our first touch of the Indian Ocean. The water was warm, the sand was perfect, and the sun was beaming.

On Durban beach there are several piers. This woman and son were really cute, really I just took pictures of people holding hands the whole day, this is the most appropriate one. :)
Our first touch of the Indian Ocean. The water was warm, the sand was perfect, and the sun was beaming.
I must say, Durban Beach is most definitley the best beach I have ever stepped foot on, it was absolutley stunning, we literally waked for mile. On the far left, Dominque, Ari, Brandi, and Cho, this is my favorite pic from the day.

On Durban beach there are several piers. This woman and son were really cute, really I just took pictures of people holding hands the whole day, this is the most appropriate one. :)
These are the tribal ladies that I wrote about from Shaka Marine World, this was the final dance move they did for us, the woman with her behind pointed at us in the foreground yelled "Bye Bye" in a tremendous South African accent before the dance was over. They were pretty unhappy with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment